Thursday, May 8, 2014

Perspective

How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?
   I used a picture I found online to base the picture off of. I chose all the places I want to travel to on the signs. I really enjoy traveling and I want to travel as much as I can when I'm older. The places written are some of my main locations I want to be in. 

Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?

    Yes, I found a picture online but then added in my own hopes and thoughts for details. 

How did you respond to challenges that occurred as you worked? 
  When the challenges occurred, I just hoped for the best really. I had a really hard time and figured the mistakes and challenges wouldn't happen again because I would try to learn from them.

Did your work take an unexpected turn due to a mistake or did something happen that was unplanned?

   Yes. I did not expect to have such a hard time on perspective. I struggled a bit during the practice but for the actual project I had picked a piece that seemed simple. It was really difficult for me and turned out to be frustrating.



No comments:

Post a Comment