Thursday, March 27, 2014

GIF-Traveling Around

    This relates to me in a few ways. First of all, I have traveled a bit in my 15 years. I was born in Fort Bragg, moved to California, then to Kansas, Washington State, and back here(all driven). We weren't planning on staying here though, but after my dad retired we were stuck. So the title "Traveling Around" is because I have.
     Since I've driven all over the country, I've learned to love traveling. I want to travel anywhere I can once I'm older, or even now if the opportunity shows itself. I went to New York this past summer, I'll be spending 5 weeks in Richmond for a summer intensive, and although I don't have the time, there was a point where Uganda was in my summer plans. Traveling has been forced upon me, and has also been what I want my life to be like, just traveling around.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment