Friday, March 14, 2014

Print making

Did you try something that you weren’t sure about as part of this project?
  Doing this whole project I was unsure of what I was doing and didn't feel very secure about the carving. Although that was really out of my norm, what I wasn't sure about was the background options. I chose to do a checkered kind of style but I decided to not make the checkered pattern even. 













Did you pick a material or technique that was new or different over something that was familiar?
Since we were kind of limited on what to use I didn't choose anything new. What was assigned to us to use was new though. I don't usually carve ever, and the whole paint thing isn't my thing so it was definitely new.

Did you ask another student for feedback during your work process?
Yes. I asked what they thought of it as it was in progress and discussed whether I should add more, do less, what to fix and not to fix, ect.


Did someone help you understand important information or inspire you?
They helped me see that things didn't have to line up exactly and be precise on every line. Things could be a bit messy and different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment